Everything Bagel Mini Pigs In A Blanket Recipe
A traditional appetizer for parties, this the whole thing bagel mini pigs in a blanket recipe brings a further punch of flavor and crunch by adding a favorite seasoning.
Every vacation season there are celebration appetizers which have become a way of life for us to make and snack on. Chex blend, sausage balls, and mini pigs in a blanket are some of the usuals.
I will admit inside the past I would simply purchase the frozen model of little smokies in puff pastry however the final time I had them they have been just disappointing and steeply-priced for the amount you get.
So, this 12 months I determined to make homemade pigs in a blanket and I’m sort of looking to kick myself for ready see you later to accomplish that as that is severely one of the easiest appetizers to make with just 4 ingredients. And a lot higher tasting, too.

Everything Bagel Mini Pigs In A Blanket Recipe
A classic appetizer recipe given a brand new raise of flavor will make this the whole thing bagel mini pigs in a blanket recipe one of the first dishes to go at your subsequent celebration.
INGREDIENTS:
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed and rolled out according to packaging
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- 1 12-ounce pack of little smokies (I used beef)
INSTRUCTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 400 - 425°F - whatever the directions of the puff pastry packaging say is best to bake it at. Spray a half-sheet baking pan with non-stick spray or for easier clean up, line with greased foil, parchment paper, or a silpat.
- Cut unbaked puff pastry into equally sized rectangles for the number of little smokies you have, approximately 35. I like having the entire sausage covered but you may wish to have part of the sausage showing so keep this in mind when cutting the pastry width.
- Roll 1 sausage in each puff pastry rectangle. Place seam side down onto the baking sheet at least once inch apart. Repeat until all sausages are in their blankets.
- Brush beaten egg over the top of each pig in the blanket. Then sprinkle each pig in a blanket with a bit of the everything bagel seasoning blend.
- Bake the pigs in a blanket in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
- Place baked pigs in a blanket on a serving platter and serve immediately.
Comments
Post a Comment